EULESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Board of Directors Meeting
1. Call to Order.
2. Consider Approval of Meeting Minutes of June 5, 2017.
4. Hold public hearing on Fiscal Year 2017-2018 budget which provides continued funding for parks and park facilities, library improvements and economic development projects as set forth in the official ballot dated January 16, 1993.
5. Consider approval of the Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Operating and Capital Budget which provides funding for ongoing park and park facility projects in the amount of $2,333,581, library improvement projects in the amount of $ 6,770,397, and economic development projects in the amount of $1,626,111, and provides for debt service and administrative fees related to such projects in the amount of $42,872.
6. Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Euless Public Library Remodel Project.
7. Consider approval of Resolution 18-17 authorizing a Project involving the remodel of the Euless Public Library.
8. Hear reports on current and upcoming projects:
· Parks and Community Services
· Economic Development
POSTED THIS 11th DAY OF AUGUST 2017 BY 4:00 P.M.
Kim Sutter, Secretary
Euless Development Corporation
Board of Directors
If you plan to attend this public meeting and you have a disability that requires special arrangements at the meeting, please contact our office at 817-685 -1420. Reasonable accommodations will be made to assist your needs.