Current Job Openings
Written Examination and a Physical Agility Test for Firefighter-Paramedic positions will be held in January 2013.
The deadline to submit a Job Interest Card has passed. If you missed the deadline you will have to wait until another opportunity becomes available.
Minimum requirements for application
- Meet Minimum Standards
- Certified or certifiable FF/Paramedic
- Certified FF within 3 mo. of graduation of Paramedic School
- Certified or licensed paramedic
- Education requirement minimum is High School diploma or GED
- Minimum age for application is 19 years old
The City of Euless utilizes Tarrant County College District (TCCD) to conduct Physical Agility Testing (PAT) for Firefighter/Paramedic applicants. Upon successful completion of the physical agility test, participants will be issued a completion certificate. The City of Euless will honor the PAT certificate for six (6) months from the date of issue when an opening for Firefighter/Paramedic is announced.
- Physical agility test elements will include:
- Rescue maze
- Ladder climb
- Fireground evolution drill (hose drag, equipment carry, Kaiser sled, dummy drag, ladder raise)
- General aptitude written examination for entry-level firefighter (conducted by City of Euless when an opening is announced)
NOTE: All future applicants for Firefighter/Paramedic will be required to present a certificate of completion from TCCD for Physical Agility Testing in order to be considered.
Next Written Examination:
January 30, 2013 at 9 a.m.
Registration begins at 8 a.m.
Test Begins Promptly at 9 a.m.
Exam held at the Euless Public Library
For questions contact Euless Fire Administration at 817-685-1600
Next Physical Agility Test:
January 31, 2013
Tarrant County Community College
Northwest Campus Fire Training Center
Contact Nancy Donaldson at 817-515-7719 or email email@example.com to obtain scheduling information.
For information, on Euless Fire Department and its recruiting efforts, please contact the Euless Fire Department at 817-685-1600.
Tarrant County College - NW Campus - Fire Service Training Center - for information about the facility where Physical Agility Testing is conducted, including location and contact information.
A Job Interest Card can be filled out and returned with copies of applicable certification documents to the City of Euless Fire Department Administration.
The Firefighter-Paramedic Test Flyer contains more information about the job, department, and testing.