Parks & Community Services Administration
- 1314 Royal Parkway
- Hours of Operation:
- Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Current News & Events
|Professor D in Concert
Professor D is a 10-piece dance party/variety band who travels all over the world to perform. Come see them on March 2 at Texas Star.
|Mayor's Spring Break Fitness Fair
Bring your kids to the Euless Family Life Center for free spring break activities.
|Summer Adventure Camp 2018 New Enrollment Process!
The Parks and Community Services Department hosts a great summer camp for kiddos ages 6-11 for Adventure Camp and 12-14 for Teen Camp.
|Skating Programs at the Dr Pepper StarCenter
The Dr Pepper StarCenter in Euless has opportunities for you to try skating and hockey for free!
Register for Classes
The Euless Parks and Community Services Department provides recreational opportunities throughout its many parks, trails, Recreation Center, Senior Center, Fitness Center and Texas Star Athletic Complex.
Find a class or activity of interest? Register for it online.
What Are You Looking For?
- Looking for some fun in a pool? Check out what Euless Aquatics has to offer, including the Aquatic Park, Natatorium, and Other Pool Locations.
- Beautification Awards are given by the Parks Maintenance Department between the months of May through October.
- Are you looking for the list of upcoming classes and events? Check out the latest Playbook.
- Need to get some exercise? The Euless Family Life Center is a recreational facility located within Midway Park which includes a Gymnasium, Meeting Rooms, a Fitness Center and Senior Center.
- Wondering what the future development is in store for the PACS Department? Check out the Parks, Recreation and Open Space Master Plan.
- Are you trying to find a Park in Euless?
- You can Report Street Light Outages directly with Oncor by calling 888-313-4747.
- Did bad weather damage your trees? Storm Recovery Information is available to help you take care of your trees after a storm.
- Want to take a walk? Head out on one of the many Trails of Euless.