Euless, Texas 76039
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Wednesday:||6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday:||6:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday:||6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
The Senior Center at the Euless Family Life Center is a 22,000 square foot facility with a variety of educational and social activities for those young at heart and mind. Ages 60 and up are welcome to join in the festivities with fun activities and special events.
The state-of-the-art facility includes a library, media room, computer room, classrooms, game rooms, a medical room and a catering kitchen with adjacent dining areas. The building also features a covered drive-through drop off area for disabled residents and inclement weather.
Senior citizen input during the planning process revealed the desire and expectation for future programming targeted towards a more active lifestyle with resources for fitness, nutrition and psychological wellbeing. The City of Euless considers its senior population a true asset to the entire community.
Check out the Seniors section of the Playbook for a list and descriptions of activities, classes, special events, trips, and more.
- Area Agency on Aging
- NETS - Transportation
- Meals on Wheels
- Section 8 Housing Program
For free and confidential community information and referral services, call 2-1-1.
Available information includes:
- Aging Resources
- Caregiver Issues
- Financial Assistance
- Food and Clothing
- Health Services
- In-Home Services
- Support Groups
- and MORE!
A public/private partnership of Tarrant County United Way and the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
Did You Know?
- Need something notarized? Seniors may drop by the Senior Center and get their personal items notarized during business hours.
- Memberships at the Recreation Center are available for seniors at a special rate. You receive access to the walking/jogging track, fitness center and gymnasium.
- Transportation services are available for those in need of assitance.
- Residents of Tarrant County with special needs or permanent disabilities now have the ability to make their situations known to emergency responders via the SNAP program.