Planning & Development

Building Construction and Permitting

The City of Euless requires permits on certain activities and projects conducted within city limits. For information regarding Permits please call 817-685-1630.

Building Permit Application
Contractor Registration Application
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System Instructions

Development forms need to be submitted by email at or fax at 817-685-1628.

2009 International Codes

Residential, Commercial Fuel Gas, Plumbing, Mechanical, Energy, Property Maintenance, 2011 NEC.

Building Permit Fees

A list of current building permit fees and types can be located in the City of Euless Code of Ordinances. Building permit fees are incremental based on the valuation of the work being performed.

Certificates of Occupancy Report

The information in the following report is a list of Certificates of Occupancy issued by the City of Euless. It is updated on a regular basis. The table can be sorted by license number, application date, issued date, business name or address.

Contact the Building and Inspections Division at 817-685-1630 if you have any problems with the provided information.

View Certificate of Occupancy Report

Permit Report

The following information is a list of issued permits from the City of Euless. It is updated on a monthly basis. The table of issued permits may be sorted by any column including permit type, date issued or by contractor.

If you have any problems with the information provided, please contact the Building and Inspections Division at 817-685-1630.

View Permit Report

Projects Requiring Permits

The Planning and Development Department enforces this city ordinance and requests that residents obtain a permit for the following projects:

  • Remodeling involving demolition, construction, moving walls or modifying structural elements
  • Room additions
  • Lawn sprinkler systems
  • Electrical system upgrades or additions
  • Accessory buildings or storage sheds which are 120 square feet or greater.
  • Commercial roofing
  • New fencing or alteration of existing fencing other than simple fence replacement of existing panels
  • In-ground pools and above ground pools 5000 gallons or larger
  • Garage enclosures (where permitted by ordinance)
  • Carports
  • Plumbing additions or modifications other than simple fixture replacement
  • New installation of signs or sign face changes
  • Temporary utilities (electrical, gas, water)
  • Certificate of Occupancy (commercial and multi-family properties)
  • Health (commercial food related operations)
  • Driveway approaches (new, expansions or removal)
  • Furnace installation or replacement
  • Air conditioner condenser installation or replacement
  • Water heater installation or replacement
  • Garage Sale (limited to two per calendar year)
  • Spa and hot tub installation (electrical)
  • New building construction
  • Repair of gas leaks
  • Structural repairs
  • Fireplace or wood stove installation
  • Moving a mobile home