Coach / Manager,
Thank you for your interest in playing softball with us, we hope that your experience with Softball World at Texas Star is a great one! Our goal is to provide you the "Softball Enthusiast" a quality facility, with programs and amenities that will make your recreation experience with us an enjoyable one!
- The cost per team is $395. A $50 deposit is required at the time of registration. The Deposit is Non-Refundable after schedules have been made. Once schedules have been made, the Coach will be responsible for the entire $395. The remaining balance will be due in full the first week of play. ($25 extra if your team needs its USSSA sanction card still). Failure to pay in full will result in Forfeits on week 2.
- First game schedules will be available online or by calling us two days before your first night of play.
- Full schedules will be available on the internet at www.SOFTBALLWORLD.us with all league schedules, scores, and standings.
- We offer tournament play for all levels of play, please see our tournament schedule for upcoming events.
- Please take a few moments to read our policies and league rules that are attached. They will answer a lot of your questions.
- Our office is open during the day at 9am to 5pm, we can be reached at 817-267-7867 or e-mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
PAYMENT: Your team's league fees are due before the start of your 3rd game. IF you have not paid in full by that time you need to make sure you go to the pro shop and resolve your fee.
SOFTBALLS: Each team must provide their own softballs for each game. Only softballs with our private logo can be used for league play. Softballs are available at the concession stand. Beginning with the 2009 Spring I League, all Men's balls must be .40 Core.
PETS-FOOD-DRINKS: None of these items may be brought into Softball World. This is a City ordinance and our concession stand has a restaurant license.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: ARE PROHIBITED IN THE PARKING LOT AREAS OF SOFTBALL WORLD AT ALL TIMES. VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO TICKETING BY THE EULESS POLICE.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY NOT BE BROUGHT IN OR TAKEN OUT OF SOFTBALL WORLD. THIS IS A TEXAS ALCOHOL AND BEVERAGE COMMISSION LAW. ANY OUTSIDE ALCOHOL FOUND IN A DUG OUT WILL RESULT IN THE COACH OF THE OFFENDING TEAM BEING SUSPENDED FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS.
FORFEITS: If your team forfeits 2 games in a season we will remove them from the remaining schedule. This is a courtesy to your opponents so they do not have to come out to the park and not participate. If it is possible we will try to rework the schedule so that teams pick up games against other teams in their league to finish out their season.
WEATHER/INFORMATION LINE (972-949-2684): Please call this number for up to the minute playing conditions.
GAMES RAINED OUT: Every attempt will be made to make up a Rain Out on the assigned day of the week that it was originally rained out. When necessary, games can and will be made up on either a Sunday or Monday. You will receive written notice in advance when possible.
OVERNIGHT PARKING: Do not leave your car unattended in the parking lot. Cars left in our parking lot at closing time will be towed. If you have a mechanical problem with your car or have to leave it in case of an emergency please notify the Manager on Duty and they will not tow it.
SKATEBOARDS - ROLLER BLADES - BIKES - SCOOTERS: are not permitted in the park at any time.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO CLIMB FENCES LEADING TO OTHER PROPERTY. IF YOU LOSE A SOFTBALL ON THE GOLF RANGE, PLEASE GO TO THEIR PRO SHOP AND THEY WILL ASSISST YOU. PLEASE KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
RULES: All league and tournament rules are covered by the USSSA Rulebook unless otherwise noted in the Softball World league and tournament rules pack.